- 2 cups unsweetened coconut flakes – I use this brand
- 2 tablespoons tamari
- 1 tablespoon liquid smoke
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1/4 tsp smoked paprika (for colour)
- Preheat your oven to 350 ° F/175 ° C . Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone mat.
- In a large bowl place the coconut flakes.
- Mix together the tamari, liquid smoke, maple syrup and paprika and pour over the coconut flakes. Toss gently to combine until all the coconut flakes are coated. Spread out evenly onto the baking sheet.
- Bake for 12 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let cool completely.
Full credit for recipe and all images goes to Jessica