I N G R E D I E N T S
• At least 3 cups unsweetened coconut flakes
I N S T R U C T I O N S
- In a food processor or high powered blender, add the coconut flakes.
- Blend together for about 3 to 4 minutes until the flakes are beginning to clump together.
- Open and scrape down the food processor.
- Secure back on top and continue to blend. Keep blending until everything has been blended together for about 16 minutes. You’ll need to keep scraping in between, about every 3-5 minutes or when the blade is not blending anything. The flakes
will begin to break down into a paste, and then a thick and creamy spreadable butter.
- Remove and pour into a jar. It’ll harden once cooled or in the fridge.
- To use, microwave slightly for about 10 seconds to soften, or place a hot kitchen towel around the jar to soften. Enjoy!
Full credit for the recipe and photos go to Jessica