- 1 can (14 ounces) full fat coconut milk or coconut cream, refrigerated overnight
- 1/4 cup organic and unrefined powdered sugar – I use this one OR 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- After being refrigerated overnight, turn the can upside down and pour out the liquid on top. Then scoop the solids of the coconut milk out of the jar. You can set the little liquid that’s left back in the fridge or drink it.
- Chill your mixer bowl in the freezer for about five minutes before adding the coconut cream.
- Add it to a standing mixer or a bowl with a hand mixer, and add the powdered sugar. Blend together until thick and creamy.
- Scoop into a bowl and place in the fridge. It will thicken up even more in the fridge. You can use anywhere you would use whipped cream that wouldn’t require it to sit out too long.
Full credit for recipe and photos goes to Jessica